MINI Cooper Forum banner

New MINI Cooper Owners Roll Call....

98K views 262 replies 121 participants last post by  ADOR 
#1 ·
So come on, all you lucky owners who've taken delivery of your new MINI Coopers, say hello, and if you're feeling generous post some pics and driving impressions for the rest of us!

:)

#53 ·
Another one for the roll call!

Hi

Picked up my Red cooper/white roof, chili pack with the red part leather interior just a few days before the big C:smile: It's absolutely fab & having owned the previous Cooper it's a vast improvement on what was already a fantastic car.

As someone else has said, the ambient lighting is a cool touch. Waiting to put my 17" flame alloys on & will then post some pics (if I can work out the technology):D

#57 ·
Thanks everyone.

Aye, I'm a Blackpool resident and Woodmans is the place (could have said that though in the first place eh!).

I've actually been lurking around these forums since R56 launch day, so I'm familiar with some of the names.

I've been thinking of going on that run, with my lad, planned for the end of the month (Woodmans/Trough of Bowland/Clitheroe) so I guess I'll meet up with some folk from the NW if I did.

Still finding my way round the car - have only just discovered that if you switch off with sidelights on then they stay on with a chime reminder (have been used to switching off on dipped and the whole lot then goes out when you leave the car).

Don't worry - I'm usually quicker on the uptake than this!!

Cheers

#63 ·
Know the feeling.

My grandad has a Nuvola Blue Alfa. You can't find it on the car park IF the weather changes. Although being an Alfa its possibly a good thing.:eek4wd: It has devalued another £50 by the time you find it.:yes4lo: Blue, or, green or silver, or PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#64 ·
Hello, i'm back...

To tell you lot that I've got my new Cooper! Picked it up last Saturday, been without a MINI since the beginning of December, when my gave my Cooper back to the dealer!

New car is red and black, has the optional hi-fi sound system, and more and is very lovely! Just wish the birds would stop cr*ping on it ,that my iPod would play in the car and that I had more time to drive it!

Hope to catch up and do some runs this year.

Best to all

G

#65 · (Edited)
My R56 is finally here and collected!

Collected my R56 MINI COOPER today!
Stunning:cool:
Very pleased with it.
My dealer(Kevin O'Leary's Cork,Owen-MINI Salesman)was outstanding,no rushing etc.
Photo's of collection below.
A truly wonderful car,Smiles defo won't come off Sean or my own face(Bought between myself and my brother) for a long time to come
Takes a bit of getting used to,so many things different and stuff we didn't have in our last MINI(which we found very hard to say goodbye to I must say,Great car.). Build quality is on a whole new level.
More photo's tmro of interior etc.(as asked already by miniclub members!). Done!
Back to the driving and working stuff out
Fergal.
P.S: A new signature photo is needed too

Spec as follows:-
MINI Cooper,
Chilli pack,
Chilli Red/White roof and mirror caps,
Bonnet stripes,
Rooster Red/Black Cloth/Leather Sport seats(part of chiili pack),
Rooster Red Lower dash trim,
Fluid Silver Dash,
Bi-Xenon's,
Exterior Mirror pack,
Auto lights and Wipers,
Auto Dimming rear view mirror,
MFSW,
White indicator lights,
Crown Spoke 17" Alloys.

#69 ·
Collected my R56 MINI COOPER today!
Stunning:cool:
Very pleased with it.
My dealer(Kevin O'Leary's Cork,Owen-MINI Salesman)was outstanding,no rushing etc.
Photo's of collection below.
A truly wonderful car,Smiles defo won't come off Sean or my own face(Bought between myself and my brother) for a long time to come
Takes a bit of getting used to,so many things different and stuff we didn't have in our last MINI(which we found very hard to say goodbye to I must say,Great car.). Build quality is on a whole new level.
More photo's tmro of interior etc.(as asked already by miniclub members!).
Back to the driving and working stuff out
Fergal.
P.S: A new signature photo is needed too

it's a good 'un

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.