MINI Cooper Forum banner

New MINI Cooper Owners Roll Call....

98K views 262 replies 121 participants last post by  ADOR 
#1 ·
So come on, all you lucky owners who've taken delivery of your new MINI Coopers, say hello, and if you're feeling generous post some pics and driving impressions for the rest of us!

:)

#78 ·
Stunning Chris!
Congrats,the wait is finally over for you(and me!).
Cover is a great idea on collection alright.
My parents were dead impressed as I was.
You are right about the headlight washers,totally mental at night :)
I didn't get an ashtray either(same reason as you,coins only!),I think there is a post on here about that though.
Happy motoring in your R56.
Fergal.

#79 ·
Wow! They went to way much more trouble than they did for mine, mine wasnt even inside the dealership, got to say I was very disappointed with the way it was handed over.

Lovely car Chris, looks great!! Shall keep an eye out for you :D congrats and Happy Birthday!

Saw another SS yesterday, S though not cooper, no bonnet stripes. Not too keen on them without bonnet stripes.

#81 ·
We picked up our Cooper just before Christmas. Haven't gone over the top on spec, as I also have an E70 X5 on order which is going to seriously dent the savings pot. Essentially a pure silver Cooper with the pepper pack and heated windscreen washers (don't know why they aren't standard!). But have to say it is a blast, what a fantastic car. Next time we'll get a few more options!

Here it is

#84 ·
I was told when I spec'd my new (First) Mini back in the last week of november I'd get it maybe the end of January....I have had my doubts and did not believe it and did not hear from the garage since. So today at 15.40 I phoned to see the progress of the order expecting to find out about a delay....instead I'm told it arrived an hour ago and is in the yard and I can collect it on Tuesday....:D:D:D

#94 ·
Picked it up yesterday just after lunch time:D and so far I LOVE MY FIRST MINI :D

07 Chilli pk Cooper (I had planed last year to buy the disel one but found out just befor ordering there was a new model on route... saw the reported fuel efficency of the new cooper so went with that instead.... So my Cooper was the first cooper i drove....really liked the drive of the one D so figured I would also like the cooper!!

Not sure how I did deal wise:confused: I did not have a trade in and only got TLC for 5 years for free along with some mini gimmicks ( candles, cups, pens notebook etc.) along with full tank of petrol:confused: Looking at other peoples posts not sure how that rates?

so far in my 20hr ownership I've covered just under 200km...and have to say love the cruise control feature....and the attracted attention:p...My Mom went to the showroom with me and was embarrassed on the drive home by the people on the roads looking at the shine of the lightning blue ( Colour of which after some worry I love IN THE FLESH SO TO SPEAK) it increased the smile on my face to see people looking...I even saw kids pointing it out to their moms as I passed:D ...

Attachments

#96 ·
Nice car Vinnie (v nice in fact)

and, once again, another car with perfect 'shutlines' on the bonnet & wing/wheel arch interface.

I think a few others posting their cars on this forum should take a look as to how small and parallel the gap should be!

Don't panic though, it is fixable under warranty - just take it back to your dealer, they should have had the 'bulletin' from Cowley telling them how to sort it!

SSL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.