Grab some soap, a bucket and a sponge and get cleaning because the 2012 clubMINI Show and Shine is just around the corner!
We have stepped things up a notch and have secured Portside Wharf at Hamilton as our venue! We will park on the wharf itself, literally on top of the Brisbane River and adjacent to numerous cafes and restaurants.
The show and shine will be held on Sunday the 26th of August and it will commence in the morning and finish just after lunch. Some of you may remember that in past years, clubMINI has used this location and it has been extremely successful. This year we are hoping to have an even bigger and better event however we need your support. Whether you are a car cleaning fanatic, or have never touched a sponge, I strongly urge every member to come down and be a part of this day. You never know your luck, you could walk away with a trophy or two!
Speaking of trophies, 12 will be up for grabs on the day including:
- Peoples Choice
- Best in Show
1st and 2nd place trophies for the following:
- Sports (Cooper S, JCW and Coupe)
- 2+ doors (Clubman and Countryman)
- Soft top (Cabrio and Roadster)
- Cooper (Cooper, Ray, One, D)
Other important details:
- Meet at the park directly opposite Portside Wharf at 9:45 am. We will enter the venue at 10:00 am as a whole group so please arrive on time.
- Venue location (to enter into GPS): 39 Hercules Street, Hamilton, QLD
- Event is open to anyone with a MINI. If you know of someone who is not a member but would like to attend please let them know. The more the merrier!
- This event is open to classic minis as well.
Various activities will also be organised to keep us entertained throughout the day however I shall keep that quiet for now. More details will be released soon, so stay tuned!
This event is open to anyone who owns a Mini and is either local to Brisbane or willing to travel to Brisbane for the show n shine. You do not need to be a member of clubMINI to attend, all are welcome!
06 Just-a-cooper | Expect the unexpected
Injen, Magnaflow, King Springs, Tube Technique, Outmotoring, Moss, Lamin-X, Toyo, Prestige Auto Body, JVC, Polk Audio, Pioneer
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.