MINI Cooper Forum banner

Mini dealer or Independant for used Mini - Southern Ontario

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Espurrell 
#1 ·
Hi all. I'm actively looking for my first Mini and am seeing lots of seemingly great deals. What I am wondering is if I should buy from a dealer or an independent used car dealer. I would appreciate your opinions on this, especially from those of you from the Golden Horseshoe so I can get some specific recommendations. So far my favorite cars (on paper) are at a place called Shift Motors in Burlington. My local Mini dealer is Budds in Oakville but they have a small selection of used in the lower price range and they can't (won't) deal with other Mini dealerships to get the car I want. Thanks in advance for your help.

Avro

#3 ·
I had an awesome experience with Shaun Bos at St. Catharines Mini. I walked away from Mini Oakville for similar reasons and Shaun found the car of my dreams with all the features I wanted....at another dealership..... For less than what it was being sold for at that dealership!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.