We have stopped going to Sytner Coventry, it was a case of 3 strikes and out.
Each of the last 3 times it's been in for work, they've fudged up something or another.
1. Never let them clean it, their sponges and leathers are filthy and will just scratch your car. Each of the last 3 times I have asked them for NO WASH, and left a sign in the car, and each time, guess what, they [del]cleaned it[/del] pushed some dirt around
2. Our car is an auto as SWMBO can only drive autos. Last time we booked a courtesy car, had to wait 3 weeks for an appointment when they had an Auto free - turn up at the garage for service, courtesy car is a fudging manual
3. They changed the brake fluid 5 weeks ago - the service indicator has just come on for a brake fluid change.
4. Last MOT was done one day too early, despite our instructions, meaning we did not get the 13 months we wanted by booking in early.
4. They usually forget to stamp the book
On the plus side, they did help us with an out-of-warranty claim for a busted thermostat valve.
Will be trying either Northampton or Warwick next time for service