MINI Cooper Forum banner

More Ship Tracking

43K views 30 replies 23 participants last post by  pithpress 
#1 ·
#6 ·
my ship info is: #IMOShip NameCall SignShip TypeDWTDOBFlag87139213806SIRIUS LEADERH3KFVehicles Carrier164512000 07Panama

Yet I dont know how to track it!! Any ideas??

Thanks,
P.
My new '06 MCS is on the same ship! I talked to my salesman today (Christian @ Crevier) and his tracking info showed it scheduled to get to Port Hueneme/Oxnard on Sept 28. I've tried to look it up through the various web sites recommended here, but didn't have much luck. Can anyone else find the ship Sirius Leader?

David

#16 ·
You are screwed for ship tracking . :(

BMW uses "K" line and another line I don't remember to ship to the Pt Hueneme VDC, neither of which supports online tracking like WW. Your MA "should" be able to tell you the ship, but may not know how. I don't have access to the dealer only web site to check even if I had your VIN. Might want to ask someone else at your dealer?

#17 ·
My Mini Countryman was just built and is in "awaiting transport" mode and has been stuck in that mode for about a week. I understand that WW has a weblink, but not sure where to put the vin #. Is it the cargo # or some other entry. And if it comes up with "no records" does that mean that it has not been assigned a boat, or what? I am in San Francisco (No. CA) and the mini was ordered on March 29th and as of today April 21 it is still in "awaiting transport" mode. I also understand that the VDC (vehicle distribution center holds up the process pretty dramatically. Is it crazy to think that I may get the mini Mid-May?

#18 ·
I am in San Francisco (No. CA) and the mini was ordered on March 29th and as of today April 21 it is still in "awaiting transport" mode. I also understand that the VDC (vehicle distribution center holds up the process pretty dramatically. Is it crazy to think that I may get the mini Mid-May?
The ocean voyage to Port Hueneme takes about 3 weeks. In 2002 my MCS arrived at East Bay MINI 3 days after arriving at the VPC in Oxnard.

#20 ·
Kinda new here, and new to Mini's. I'm getting a Pure Red Countryman. According to the dealer the ship it's on is scheduled to dock Nov 9th but they reciently told me the 12th. I go to the Mini Owners web site and that tells me the car "Is waiting transport" I've tried to track the ship Altair Leader and so far I have seen it thru the Panama Canal. Port Hueneme is scheduled to see the ship on the 9th.

This is frustrating but then I've only had to wait a few weeks let alone months! I don't think I could do it!

#22 ·
oh my Pepper White is sitting in Southampton. I am not as nervous about the boat sinking as I was on my first order, haha. But would really like to know which ship she's coming in on. WW line is the one I've always, always, listen to me! My two other beauties came in on this line, when oh when?

#23 ·
Hi There,

Late to the game on this but did anyone else have a Countryman that went into production on November 13th? It's being shipped to Port Huenme and I can't figure out what ship it might be on. My MA is fairly worthless. He passed me on to the sales guy who says his Rep can't find out until next week. His first response was that the Rep couldn't find out because the guy she needs to check with mom had died (hate to be callous but this set off my BS detector). Just waiting for the car to arrive so I can start trashing the dealership.

#30 ·
Just ordered a 2015 Copper S Hardtop 4 Door. Delivery quoted as late January 2015. Will let you know on progress. BRG with packages: Fully Loaded, Cold Weather, Wired Upgrade, Flash, JCW Interior, DDC with tweaks etc. Black bonnet stripes, body coloured roof, dark truffle line and grey doors. Leather and cloth seats. Build pictures look great. Really looking forward to seeing this car.

#31 ·
My New JCW Is On The Way

The Salesman from Mini of San Diego just called and said that my JCW should be in the showroom on or about the 26th of October. Its on the ship and making its way through the Panama Canal.. I hope it take pictures (selfies) as I have never been. I would write it but that British English and all that German... He probably wouldn't understand.
Yuppie... getting closer! Two more weeks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.