I found the problem. I've been at it since 5pm now it 10pm. When I installed the piaa lights and pushed the wires through the firewall I had to make a small slice in the rubber. Instead of using a poker thing I used a Gerber knife!!! I didn't even go hard but I had actually slices the brown and gree wire!! Out of all wire why only this one I don't frikin know! Any ways I had a thought today to pull the harness out and check and sure enough that was it. I have everything working and back in place. That was not fun. But holly crap because of u I learned so much! I know this is the point of the forum however I'm really grateful for all your help!! Thank you!
going for a drive in the rain. Hehehe! (started to rain as I closed the hood! Imagin that. Didn't rain the whole time they were not working!)