Apologies in advance and thanks a million in advance to those of you who take the time to give me a hand!
Pic attached, its a mini one conv, 2004!
I need some help with my Mini, its had its faults for agesss and i think its finally time to get it fixed up. If you check out the pic attached you will see two arrows.
1) The first points to the roof where the rubber trim flew off when driving. Its the long rubber bit that sits at the top of the wind screen before the soft top starts. This is causing my car alarm to go off all the time and condensation is getting in. Where can i get a replacement? I have looked everywhere, ebay etc. No luck.
2) The second arrow points to the bumper which i hit into a ballard when the roads were icy, the casing for the fog lights is badly cracked. So i need a new bumper too!
3) The electrics from time to time inside the car go nuts, lights flash and temp gauge moves up and down rapidly. Car drives perfectly and this only happens when the weather is bad - especially in rain. How can i mend this?
4) When i start the engine a weird ticking on the speedo happens for a second - is this normal?
5) The passenger seat does not move back and forth at the flick of the switch any more! I have to move the seat forward using the lever at the lower front of the seat then flick the lever on the side to let someone into the rear. Is there a fix for this? It just randomly stopped a couple months ago.