MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 04:39 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom

United-Kingdom not the usual heater problem

Hi everyone, my first post on here so please be patient
I have searched through here to try and find the problem but although there are plenty of heater issues I cant find this one.
Basically on my wifes 02 cooper ,the heater blower seems to be on all the time, when we went out in it at the weekend after about 5 miles I had to turn the heater off as the car was getting very warm inside.The issue is that after another 2 miles it still felt very warm inside and although the blower control was off, there was still warm air coming out of the windscreen vents. If i put the blower onto position 1 i could feel the airflow increase and this was the same for all 4 positions.
Is it normal for the heater to be pushing out air all the time as this wasnt just a faint draft but almost as strong an airflow as on position 1.
Thanks for any help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.