Car Adapter to Listen to Music from Mobile Devices
Does anyone know a good adapter for listening to songs from Apple devices in the car? I know that there are special car adapters for this. Can you recommend any? I was searching and the best reviews for connecting Apple devices has AUX Link car adapter. But before purchasing it I'd like to get some more information...Is someone using it? What's your opinion? Any other solutions?
I bought car adapter AUX Link almost one year ago. Totally satisfied. Perfect sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation on my own, but at any specialized workshop you can have it done in no time). I was buying in the online store AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free shipping worldwide. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a Bluetooth hands-free car kit. Moreover you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car acoustics system. Highly recommended.
Guys, just wanted to tell you about my experience. Finally made up my mind to buy AUX Link. I was trying to find the best deal and it's really much cheaper to purchase it at the official online store AUX Car Kits. It was delivered in just five days. At first I tried to install it on my own, but experiences some troubles taking out the OEM car stereo. So in the end I had it installed in the nearest service center. It took around 10 minutes. So far totally satisfied with the purchase.
- crystal clear sound
- can be used as a charger
- with Bluetooth dongle works perfectly as a Bluetooth AUX car adapter
- music control with steering wheel buttons and buttons on the car head unit (really convenient)
- suitable for all music formats
- compatible with my iOS gadgets, but there is also a 3.5 mm plug for other mobile devices
- delivery is free and fast
- takes very little space and almost invisible
- now I can listen to all my favourite compositions without carrying piles of CDs.
- relatively expensive as I also purchased additional Bluetooth dongle
- could't easily extract the head unit so had to go to service center
But taking everything into account, I believe it's a good price-quality ratio. So all in all it's worth it.
The AutoGuide.com network consists of the largest network of enthusiast-owned enthusiast-operated automotive communities.
AutoGuide.com provides the latest car reviews, auto show coverage, new car prices, and automotive news. The AutoGuide network operates more than 100 automotive forums where our users consult peers for shopping information and advice, and share opinions as a community.