MINI Cooper Forum banner

Head Unit Gallery

236K views 275 replies 169 participants last post by  Over88MPH 
#1 ·
Just like the Aftermarket wheel gallery, plz post your headunit pic, model, when you get it, etc thanx!

#11 ·
Question for Apial - does the Becker red display match the Mini Amber - difficult to really tell from your pic. Was thinking of getting a Monza which is really bugging me as they do versions with either Red or Yellow displays and I can't work out which would be best fit with Mini

#13 ·
Clarion 845

Got this because it matches both the illumination and the aesthetics inside the mini. Installed with SWIX to keep the steering buttons functioning. This unit has a Musiccatcher, which enables you to record about 8 CD's into internal memory so it functions much like a CD changer but you dont need the cd's with you after they are recorded into memory.

Attachments

#18 ·
Mine's a Alpine CDM 7859 RB at the mo,

I've had it nearly three years now I think ( was a top one at time of purchase), has been passsed down from car to car and has served me well. I am however looking for a new unit at the mo, something that plays MP3's and may even go into the dvd field ??

Maybe if someone can post up some pics & suggestions, would be appreciated!

Ben.

(oooops sorry forgot the pic!! hehe :p ) here goes...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.