MINI Cooper Forum banner

Salt, Pepper or Chili?

14K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Akkip 
#1 ·
Hi

I'm wondering how I know whether my MCS is a salt, pepper or chili edition? :)

-Ida

#2 ·
It will either be a pepperoni or a chilli. If its a pepperoni then its VERY rare.

Its either:

Cooper S
Cooper S Pepperoni
Cooper S Chilli

Have you got xenons?
16" or 17" alloys?
Half leather?

#3 ·
Desiel mini

HI I HAVE A 04 PLATE MINI DESIEL WHICH DOES NOT LIKE TO START WHEN THE ENGINE IS WARM...I HAVE CHANGED THE FUEL FILTER, AIR FILTER PUT THE CAR INTO BMW AND THEY FOUND NO FAULT CODES...BUT WANTED TO DO MORE TESTS LIKE CHECKING FOR A CRACKED CYLINDER HEAD OR BLOWN GASKET !!!YEH RIGHT THE TEMP IS FINE NOT LOSING WATER!!!! the car runs great just doesnt like starting when hot will start after 20 or 30 turns of the starter!!!1....any ideas folks cheers Bill

#13 ·
Swear this mini spec thing got me all confused..
I've got xenons w/washers, the heavy a** 17"S-wheels that they state are "alloy wheels" and yet they feel like they are made of pig iron, and leather interior.
According to the VIN-specs my car was equipped with the chili pack, yet i seem to read some places that there is a "hot chili" one too, is this correct?

Also hei @Alfa Veloce, nice to see a fellow Norwegian on this forum! (Y)
You can punch your VIN into "http://bimmer.work/" and find out what you car was specced with from the factory, cheers.

#15 ·
It really makes me wonder what the marketing department at BMW was thinking when coming up with these names..

Its like if you were to go to the dealership and say you wanted to buy a new Alfa Romeo, and the salesman answer "Absolutely sir, what model and options pack would you like? We have Bolognese, Carbonara, Fagioli, Jalapeno and Antonio Banderas"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.