Need some advice... Would you buy a Cat C Mini?
We are looking to get a second car and have decided to get a Cooper S
(after having sold our last one in Aug 2013 and missed it soooo much!).
I have found the perfect one, all the kit we want, right colour, right wheels, great mileage etc etc.... It ticks all the boxes, but just realised it's a Cat C
I am really two sided about this. One side of me is saying NO
and the other is thinking, well we're planning to hold on to it and not sell it, its got everything we want and I'm presuming it would have been checked before being allowed back on the road? It's got a full MOT and service history...
If we look for the same spec, age and mileage then it gets completely out our price range. We're basically looking for a 2003ish Cooper S, gunmetal grey or black, tinted, decent wheels, sun roof, harmon kardon and with less than 100k mileage for around Ł3500... The one I've found has 55k mileage!!!