MINI Cooper Forum banner

Tallest MCS driver. What is your height?

15K views 44 replies 27 participants last post by  minione2002 
#1 ·
Mine is 1.94 cm. I wonder your heights. Who is the tallest MCS driver?? :confused:

#2 ·
5ft 10 & 12 stone.............

Old fashioned way of describing it :D . I see in a recent GO MINI mag there's some american basketball player who owns a Cooper. I think he's around 11ft 6 inches in height, approx.

#7 ·
I think the tallest owner that I know (through MINI2) of is 6 feet 7 inches, or 2 meters. He visits occasionally, and his username is 6f7.

I think there's a few other members around the same height.

Dirk would win, but I think he just tested out the car, and doesn't actually own it.

#12 ·
HObzy said:
Kath (the wife) has her own cooper, and shes 6 ft; :D Does she win?

I'm only 5' 8" :eek: ( all the same height lying down ;) ) :p
DUDE!! Seriously?! I knew your wife was tall when we were standing and talking at the petrol station, but...woah!

Now I know there are women out there in the world who aren't all 5ft 5, then there is hope....

Off topic again. And thats the end for me!

#15 ·
6'2", eyes of blue.

That's 190 centimeters, I think.

My MCS has no sunroof, while my wife's MCS does--I definitely feel a bit more comfortable in mine--seems like there's a couple of inches more headroom.

Also, we get us in the front, and two ten year olds in the back--I move my seat forward a bit, but I tilt the steering wheel up, and hey, presto--off we go!

#16 ·
This may be taking the thread horizontally rather than vertically but I have two comments.
My daughter has a MINI Cooper with the sunroof and I have ordered a MCS Convertible. In test driving the convertible. I find no problem in her hardtop but if you want headroom you have got to try the convertible - HA HA yes I no it has unlimited headroom with the top down :D but with the top UP I had a HUGE amount of space above me - must have been at leats three inckes more than in the hardtop with the sunroof.
My second point is this, during the test drive in the convertible, the salesman (5 foot 11) was in the passenger seat, my son (5 foot 10) was behind him, and my son's girlfriend (5 foot 6) was behind me.
I am only 6 foot but I am 378 pounds (27 stone for those of you in the U.K. and 172 kg for those of you "sur le continent") and I find no space problems driving the MINI or even travelling in the rear seats so long as the person in front isn't more than 5' 11".

#24 ·
BigCanoe said:
Ya, I am curious about girth. I am 6ft 240lbs, a slightly portly lad, I wonder if I can fit? I really need to stop reading about it, and test drive it soon.
As I'm 6'2" and pushing 300, I'm sure you'll fit just fine. Thebigyin is also a bit bigger then I am, but I can vouch as a current owner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.