MINI Cooper Forum banner

Which combination do you prefer?

• All Yellow

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • Yellow w/White top

Votes: 46 34.1%
  • Yellow w/Black top

Votes: 74 54.8%

Liquid Yellow MINI Cooper poll and showcase! Show your LY MINI pictures here!

68K views 117 replies 51 participants last post by  wiesel59 
#1 · (Edited)
There's a similar thread but it's in the MINI Cooper S section... :mad: ..so why not start one in the MINI Cooper section! :D

:yellow:

(((Take a look at the tiny little old yellow Corgi Mini Cooper parked beside my new MINI)))

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Liquid Yellow Cooper ('03 registration). This is already our second one as I crashed the first :( ('02 reg).

Driven around in the Netherlands where you don't see to many ... LY that is.

#3 ·
I got one!!! Check out my gallery!

#4 ·
Oz-i said:
Driven around in the Netherlands where you don't see too many ... LY that is.
...LY MINI Coopers are also quite scarce around here (Mexico). As a matter of fact mine is the only LY MINI Cooper I've seen in the city where I live!!! :cool:

Judging by the lack of response to this thread, I guess that they are also quite scarce around mini2.com...!!! :mad:

#9 ·
i've got a LY/W One (sorry about posting on a Cooper thread). but, LYs are quite rare. in m'sia, i've seen some MINIs but never a LY one.

i remember seeing a voting chart of what colours owners' had (across all models) and yellow was waaaaaaay down the list. be happy. u've got an outstanding / unique colour. :)

#10 ·
DeadCanDanceR said:

Are there really so few Liquid Yellow MINI Cooper owners around this site??? :(

Wait for me - I'm coming! I don't have mine to post pictures yet (unless you want to see the valve stem covers - that's all I have so far!). Supposed to be getting my LY MINI on the 16th - I'll be back to post pictures.

I decided on yellow for the fact that there aren't as many of them. I like the red, but didn't want to be one of the masses.

Debbie

#12 · (Edited)
droll said:
i've got a LY/W One (sorry about posting on a Cooper thread). but, LYs are quite rare. in m'sia, i've seen some MINIs but never a LY one.

i remember seeing a voting chart of what colours owners' had (across all models) and yellow was waaaaaaay down the list. be happy. u've got an outstanding / unique colour. :)
That's precisely what I like most about my LY MINI! I've never seen another one like mine here where I live! :cool:

I appreciate your enthusiasm girls (Debbie and April)! :) However, there's a similar thread on the Cooper S forum (although your photos will be welcomed in here too).
This thread was supposed to be for non-S Coopers only (since we were left out of the other thread). But, I guess that there are very few LY MC owners around...or maybe they are just not very enthusiastic about their cars. :(

It might be a good idea to merge all the colour-showcase related threads into threads that are open to owners of all kinds of MINIs (regardless if they are One, Diesel, Cooper or Cooper S). Maybe merge them and then place them under the "exterior" forum! :cool:

#23 ·
New Viper Stripes!

ooh - so lovely looking at all the gorgeous LY Minis! :yellow: :yellow: :yellow:

Great Thread! :D

Here is mine (Zippy) with his new Viper Stripes. :) BMW quoted almost £300 to put them on :eek: - So, I bought them from the web for £25, excellent quality, and fitted them ourselves. :D Although a little tricky - took about 4 hours to do - I love them and very pleased with the end result - and they are even dead straight! Now we are all ready to show off at the Malvern Mini Fun Run this Sunday - Can't wait! :yellow: :yellow: :yellow:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.