1. Runflats are marked RFT or similar, see here: LICHFIELD TYRE - How to Read Your Tyres
.......change to normal tyres when you can and retrofit a spacesaver spare kit. http://www.mini2.com/forum/wheels-ty...are-wheel.html
2. Runflats = expensive and hard ride.
3. & 4. I think there is a guide if you search here on Mini2.
5. Power steering pump noise is normal.
6. No red LED means you have the engine imobiliser but not the optional alarm.
7. If you have climate control this is a solar sensor. RealOEM.com BMW R50 One 1.6i Solar sensor
8. & 9. Chain so no cam belt to change.
10. Bong noise is normally warning you the temp is below 3 degrees to warn of ice on roads, outside temp display in rev counter will also flash.
Have fun driving your Mini!