MINI Cooper Forum banner

Advice? Planned upgrades.

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Caveman 
#1 ·
2004 Cooper S
So I am about to do some upgrades to my Mini. Any advice on brands or even just in general? I am not looking to necessarily buy all the most expensive stuff. Maybe the best price:brand ratio?

-15% Pulley
-Injectors
-Inter-cooler Upgrade
-Intake
-Meth Injection
-3" exhaust?
I have heard the most conflict on the exhaust. Some say to do it and some say don't. I also have no idea what brand I would go with. I don't want it too loud but I really don't want to sound like a ricer either. I would even be willing to do it for the performance but put a silencer in it to keep the noise down.

I also would like to do some roof fog lights. Anyone suggest some that look good? I was thinking maybe doing 4 of them? I like the rally look plus there are tons of deer and dark roads where I live so they won't go un-used. I currently have yellow fogs on the bonnet that look great.

Just still new to the Mini world so anyone opinions are welcome :)

-CL1CKS

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi ya

Alta v2 15% pulley or kavs
NGK BKR7EIX spark plugs
Dave f air box, orranje stealth airbox or a alta CAI for the air box/ intake
Aqua mist hfs4
GRS motor sport version, airtec, mini hp set up or GRS front mount if you don't want your A/C
380 injectors jcw or equivalent with jcw coding or 550 injectors and mynes FA53
And one ball your standard exhaust
Most of these parts can be found second hand if you hunt around

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.