I am thinking about getting the 200BHP conversion done to my MCS
Can current owners please answer the following for me :
1) Are you pleased with your conversion ?
2) Any issues that you have now become aware of ?
3) Any issues about TLC or Warranty from BMW ?
4) Were you happy with the quality of the work done ?
5) Given the choice again, would you still pick the Hartge or go for another conversion ?
6) What made you select Hartge over the other options.
Thanks for you help in making this very difficult decision.
Ok here goes:
1) Couldn't be happier , had mine done last March and the car still still makes me smile
2) I've had no problems whatsoever
3) As for the warranty well Birds offer a full warranty for 12 months, which you can extend if you which. As for TLC , it seems to depend on your dealer, mine has serviced mine without question even though they are fully aware of the conversion
4) If your worried about the quality of the work , I suggest you give Birds a ring or go & visit them you won't be disappointed!
5)If I had the choice I'd go for their 265BHP conversion, but can't justify or afford the cost
6) I chose Hartge after a visit to Birds, & of course it's not £3500!
I've since been back to them to have a Milltek exhaust, and I can't rate them highly enough!
Go for it!