MINI Cooper Forum banner

Naming your MINI?

70K views 90 replies 78 participants last post by  xxjoxx1970 
#1 ·
How many of you actually give your MINI a name? :confused:

My MINI is a Black Eye Purple CooperS.

Registration plate ends with HTG, and I can't think up a decent name for him/her.

Anyone got any suggestions?

#21 ·
:whblack::whblack::whblack::whblack::whblack:
My little guy is a Pepper White with a Black Sunroof. My son suggested the name Marvin after the clinically depressed robot on Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy. Name stuck. He looks like him as well. Except my Marvin is happy :).

#12 ·
Someone suggested Herman The German (shortened to Herman or Hermy) due to the last 3 letters of the registration plate being HTG and the BMW/German link.

#20 ·
Jada Coopers

(Jada = A friend of mine gave birth to a beautiful girl her and her husband named Jade, in the same month I got my MINI
Coopers = Cooper S model)

Jada, ahem, even has its website (my car is not a she or he but an its -- it's still a machine lol). JadaCoopersDOTcom

#27 ·
Whats yours called

Hey guys,

I took delivery yesterday of my 04 Mini Cooper S :D,
Full leather interior, cruise control, panoramic roof, sat nav it came fully loaded allright :D

I had the missus with me and as my cars are allways girls decided to call her henrietta, the missus thinks i'm mad but I cant be the only one to name my cars..............am I ???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.