MINI Cooper Forum banner

Mini Cooper r53 acs, abs and tyre light

5K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  rossib86 
#1 ·
Hi any help with this problem would be much appreciated, I have a 2003 Mini Cooper S and have recently had my traction control, abs and tyre light on all at the same time, after searching the net and this forum I am pretty sure this is due to a faulty wheel sensor, to start with the lights only came on occasionally and then went off but has been coming on a lot more lately to the point where they remain on most of the time. This morning they went off and I had a strange noise coming from the left side whilst driving away, this noise stopped as soon as all three lights came back on? any ideas what this could be? and what is the best way of diagnosing which wheel sensor is faulty? has anyone done this work themselves or is it a costly repair to have replaced at a garage? any help would be great as I'm not liking driving with no acs or abs!, thank you for any replies. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.