Newbie with Engine Problems - MINI Cooper Forum

General Discussion Use this forum to discuss MINI topics which are not related to other forums. Posts may be moved from here to alternative forums by the moderators without notice

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Feb 19th, 2014, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 10:35 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Mauritius

Newbie with Engine Problems

Hi All
I am new to the forum and desparately need advice.
I have a 2007 Cooper S, recently started having problems where the car felt very juddery not a smooth drive at all and on start up from cold was a problem. Its starts perfectly but then the revs drop and the car just stalls, its takes between 5-10 attempts to get the car to do anything.
My mechanic has cleaned the manifest, replaced coils and replacing the fuel pump has fixed the juddering but its still having the same problem starting from cold.
Please can anyone help, has anyone had the same issue????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply