Airbag SRS Issue PLS HELP! - MINI Cooper Forum

General Discussion Use this forum to discuss MINI topics which are not related to other forums. Posts may be moved from here to alternative forums by the moderators without notice

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Mar 7th, 2014, 03:07 AM Thread Starter
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 10:31 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United States

Airbag SRS Issue PLS HELP!

I joined the forum to hopefully get this issue resolved. My airbag light on my 06 Mini S will not shut off. After trying multiple tips from here and other forums I've had no luck. So I took it to my local Mini repair shop (not dealer). They ran the diag and found one fault code: "Emergency Call Function Spare" The tech stated thats a code for a emergency device not installed on my car, and never was. He's never seen the code, on my year model, and after completely dismantling and checking my airbag system he's stumped. The whole system is working properly, and there are no other codes. He called the dealership and they also are stumped. I'm wanting to trade in my mini soon, but this issue is causing my trade-in value to plummet. Please help! (Sorry for the long post.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Mar 7th, 2014, 07:24 PM
MINI2 Master

Local Time: 04:31 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male

If no luck here try NAM:
North American Motoring - Powered by vBulletin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags: , , , ,

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.