MINI Cooper Forum banner

How long does an order take

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  sunrayminor 
#1 ·
My wife ordered a new Mini Cooper Coupe at the end of January. For 6 months we were mislead and misinformed about where the car was in production. It was always"just a couple of weeks away".
I have contacted Mini Customer Services on several occassions and quite frankly they don't give a hoot. They have kept us dangling on the hook for 6 months and got a sale. We have asked for compensation and they offered £300 in dealership vouchers!!
I have never come across such poor customer services in all my life. I will be going to the press about this as well. But please be warned - If they keep feeding you misinformation, do yourself a favour and cancel the order.
I am absolutely fuming about the treatment I have received. PATHETIC.

#2 ·
Mine came after 6 weeks and they quoted 9 weeks, not everyone has a bad experience.
I wouldnt be at all surprised if they never posted the order off to MINI but it was in the sales guys out box or something for ages.

You mean to say you still havent got it after 6 months?

#3 ·
I ordered the car on January 27th. It was finally delivered on July 30th!!
Apart from the length of time it was all the misleading information being passed from Mini Uk and the poor response from Customer Services. However, when I said I was going to the press it came 3 days later!!

#4 ·
However, when I said I was going to the press it came 3 days later!!
Sounds a bit fishy doesnt it?

Wouldnt be surprised if your original one was gazumped and went to someone else who complained or who is a high profile public figure or something and wanted one now sort of thing, and then you went to the back of the queue again??

You will never know I suspect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.