MINI Cooper Forum banner

Weather tech floor mats?

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  BradleySCooper 
#1 ·
I just bought a Mini Cooper for my wife and would like to get some weather tech floor liners for it (we live in the great white north)

The site shows availability for the 2011 but not the 2013 any experts know what the differences are?

#2 ·
Hi tcam33,

Funny you should mention the WeatherTech Floor Mats. I just got them for my 2011 Mini Cooper S. (I have them for my Ford Escape 2012 Hybrid as well) Love the products they make. Anyways, all I can say about the WeatherTech mats is that they fit pretty snuggly in my cooper. The only problem that I had with them is that my Mini has Velcro under the diver side and had to add some Velcro to the mats to prevent the mat from sliding. The mats have precut holes in them, but I guess some Minis may have had hooks on the floors or something. The passenger side fits well but it tends to move on occasion slightly because there is no Velcro stripping to keep the mat in its place. I'm not sure if there is a difference between the 2011-2013 in cabin size. I don't think they changed much. Hopefully I have a bit of insight. If you can get the WeatherTechs, I would for sure. They are great and easy with the cleanup!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.