MINI Cooper Forum banner

Times, they are a changing, or not.

940 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  The Nun 
#1 ·
Ok, joke over, where are you hiding? You can come out now. . . . . .

It's been three days since the clocks went back and my Mini steadfastly refuses to disclose the secret combination of button presses to change the time.

Being a roguish scamp, it's let me get close, teasing me with a hint of being able to choose between 12/24 or pick a UK/US date format, but never quite revealing the clock icon referred to in the manual.

Has anyone solved this or am I destined for another evening sitting in the garage forlornly pressing buttons, longing for the return of British Summer Time or the next service interval, when it can be discretely mentioned to a BMW engineer?

So far, all that's changed is that I've managed to accidently remove the 3 indicator flashes that used to greet me when I unlocked the door, doubtless the subject of another posting!

Kippax_ffl
(Cooper SD 2013 R56)

#2 ·
It will be right in 6 months again, all this faffing around with the time, it should be left as it is now, in the meantime you can do a little time travel, I never bother I have a good watch that changes itself, and in fact my previous car used to too, surprised MINI are still behind the times on this one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.