MINI Cooper Forum banner

Thinking about buying a 09 Mini Cooper S

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Caveman 
#1 ·
Hey Mini Forums,

I recently test drove a pretty nice 2009 Mini Cooper S, hardtop with the panoramic sunroof. I have to admit, aside of that ridiculous speedometer in the middle, I think it's a cool car! I'm not the tallest guy ever (5'7"), everyone complains about the Mini's being to small and such. But I think it's enough room for myself and 3 friends. Although, I am a bit spectacle of the car since I never really owned a Mini in the past before. I really don't know how the reliable of this car is. By reading some reviews, many people had negative things to say. I will post some specs of the current car I have been looking at. Furthermore, I'll take your input on what your current or past experience was like (specifically the 09 model that I'm looking at). And every input will help me tremendously on the buying decision.

Thanks again!

Price:$11,981
Doors: 2 door
Mileage: 66,579 miles
Engine: 1.6L I-4 cyl
Transmission: Manual
Fuel Type: premium unleaded
Exterior Color: Silver

3 past owners, all coming from the south to Virginia, where I currently live. If that helps somewhat.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.