MINI Cooper Forum banner

Looking to Purchase First Mini.

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Cooper R 
#1 ·
Hello all. I'm in the process of finding a Mini Cooper S with a budget of $7500 max. Im located in Upstate, NY ... so my search is more south to avoid rust issues. Within my price range, is there any particular year I should be looking at? The car will be driven only on occasion, and garaged in winter. There is a '07 located at a dealer, but not sure about the milage and price. I posted in the 2nd gen. forum about this. Thanks for any advice.

#4 ·
I too am looking for my first Mini. I have my eye on a 2004 Cooper S with 110 k on it. ^ speed manual, British Green. Asking 4400 for it. Seems like a good deal, test drove it, no immediate issues jumped out at me. Seems other cars of the same year and mileage are significantly more, like 6k or 7k...Excellent car fax report with regularly scheduled maintenance performed throuout its life. 2 previous owners...Any quick pointers to look for?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.