MINI Cooper Forum banner

New Cooper

4K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  Tigger Eeyore & Roo 
#1 ·
We are now in the final 4 days before we collect our new Chilli Red Cooper :red:

The last 2 month's wait have been okay, but the time is really dragging now!

I have cleared out the garage, got the Sony CD ready to fit and lots of chrome bits for the inside from ebay and they are all ready to go on it :) We are all ready to go up to the MINI meet / show and shine in Bath on Sunday the 6th of June. Say hello if you see us (WL04HYJ) :)

I will get the first photos of it there and try and get them on the site, if I can work out how to do it :confused:

Now what I need to know is are there any suggestions as to what to do to make the next 4 days pass faster?

#3 ·
Damn good idea. Jig saw it is :)

It that your blue MINI with the amazing wheels? I think I could probably get more air in the tyres on my push bike! I know that they are probably 18" wheels, but it looks like you've found a way to put 19" wheels on it :eek:

Any ideas for interesting mods to a Cooper?

#8 ·
Thanks Yeoda :D

Yes, you're absolutely right; Bristol MINI day 2004 :D The car was only two days old and still didn't win the Show and Shine :D:D:D Only goes to show high high the standard actually was!

Great day out, we really enjoyed it!

Tigger.

#10 ·
I know, I couldn't resist it! :D

I think it was my very first thread on here and probably my first ever post as well :D

I got the Whalen and chrome side grills sorted out, just like you suggested. I'm still using the same Whalen on the HB Cooper S, I think it's done about 50,000 miles in all now and it's absolutely brilliant! Wouldn't be without it :D

Tigger.

#22 ·
Ah ha! Very nice; great minds think alike! :big_grin:

Was:

Is:

Will shortly be (one very like this):

:eeksurprise:

And to think - the flak that I gave 4x4 drivers! :rolleyes:

Do you think that ALDO will be along in a minute?!

PS: Give it another 3 years and I won't know how to operate the software on this site!!

#23 ·
......And to think - the flak that I gave 4x4 drivers! :rolleyes:

Do you think that ALDO will be along in a minute?!

PS: Give it another 3 years and I won't know how to operate the software on this site!!
I barely managed to work out how to put up the pictures - could only do the thumbnails in the end!!

Looking forward to Aldo's post ...or anyone else who's still around from the "Good ol Days" :laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.