Special Offer: JCW Exhaust - 1st Gen R53 - Page 4 - MINI Cooper Forum

Lloyd Blackpool MINI
 Visit Lloyd Blackpool MINI! Find Products, Group Buys, Special Offers
Sales - Servicing - Parts

User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #46 of 53 (permalink) Old Sep 28th, 2010, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
MINI2 Master
 
chris@LloydBlackpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sunny Blackpool
Local Time: 05:55 AM
Posts: 759
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View chris@LloydBlackpool's Thunder Blue & Silver 1st Gen MINI Cooper S JCW GP Profile
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdshaw View Post
Hi Chris
I have an R53 built August 03 is the JCW exhaust still available as my standard 1 is on the way out if so how much is it now.
Thanks
David
Hi David,
thanks for the enquiry,
the JCW exhaust is available,delivery would be two days
the total would be 625.00 inc vat and delivery
if you wish to order just give me a call on 01253 607500
thanks
Chris
chris@LloydBlackpool is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #47 of 53 (permalink) Old Oct 25th, 2010, 08:30 AM
MINI2 Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: UK
Local Time: 05:55 AM
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View S1.6 BJD's Classified Ads
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris at woodman bmw View Post
Hi Barry,
Thanks for the enquiry,
sorry for the late reply,had a few days off
the parts you need would be......
18207545127 centre silencer
18100301875 rear silencer (upto 01/04)
18107573865 clamp
82120303295 x2 trims
the centre silencer is the same for all model years and you are correct about the rear silencer,the hangers are at different angles before and after jan 04 build
hope this helps
Thanks
Chris

Dear Chris,

thanks for the info, I too have been away but for a few weeks, just getting back to sort my car out!

To explain the situation, I actually had obtained the post 7/04 exhaust, parts
1810 0395483-01
1810 0301876-01,
together with the matching clamp and trims, so need to decide whether to sell the whole lot and get the correct set, or just get the correct rear silencer
18100301875 and use the other parts I have.
So firstly, will this rear silencer fit the centre silencer 1810 0301876 and the older clamp and trims I have ? i.e.are there any pipe diameter differences or with the trims?

IF it fits how much for the 18100301875 rear silencer (upto 01/04) on its own?

If not how much for the correct kit, part no's as you quoted earlier above?

Thanks
rgds Barry
S1.6 BJD is offline  
post #48 of 53 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2010, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
MINI2 Master
 
chris@LloydBlackpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sunny Blackpool
Local Time: 05:55 AM
Posts: 759
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View chris@LloydBlackpool's Thunder Blue & Silver 1st Gen MINI Cooper S JCW GP Profile
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1.6 BJD View Post
Dear Chris,

thanks for the info, I too have been away but for a few weeks, just getting back to sort my car out!

To explain the situation, I actually had obtained the post 7/04 exhaust, parts
1810 0395483-01
1810 0301876-01,
together with the matching clamp and trims, so need to decide whether to sell the whole lot and get the correct set, or just get the correct rear silencer
18100301875 and use the other parts I have.
So firstly, will this rear silencer fit the centre silencer 1810 0301876 and the older clamp and trims I have ? i.e.are there any pipe diameter differences or with the trims?

IF it fits how much for the 18100301875 rear silencer (upto 01/04) on its own?

If not how much for the correct kit, part no's as you quoted earlier above?

Thanks
rgds Barry
Hi Barry,
Thanks for the reply,
The centre silencer (127) for the JCW exhaust is rthe same part number upto and from 2004 so it will fit both rear silencers,the difference between the post and pre 2004 rear JCW silencers is the direction of one of the brackets and the tail pipe trims has a very small difference in the diameter only about 1mm so the trims are slightly different between pre and post 04 models,

if you want just the rear silencer for you pre 04 S that works out at 338.00 inc vat and postage if you decide to order a new pair of JCW trims they would be 92.00 the pair

option 2 an new JCW exhaust system,centre,rear,clamps and trims would be 599.00 inc vat and delivery
i hope this helps,
if you have any questions just drop me a line or give me a call on 01253 607500
Cheers
Chris
chris@LloydBlackpool is offline  
post #49 of 53 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2010, 08:33 PM
MINI2 Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: UK
Local Time: 05:55 AM
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View S1.6 BJD's Classified Ads
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris at woodman bmw View Post
Hi Barry,
Thanks for the reply,
The centre silencer (127) for the JCW exhaust is rthe same part number upto and from 2004 so it will fit both rear silencers,the difference between the post and pre 2004 rear JCW silencers is the direction of one of the brackets and the tail pipe trims has a very small difference in the diameter only about 1mm so the trims are slightly different between pre and post 04 models,

if you want just the rear silencer for you pre 04 S that works out at 338.00 inc vat and postage if you decide to order a new pair of JCW trims they would be 92.00 the pair

option 2 an new JCW exhaust system,centre,rear,clamps and trims would be 599.00 inc vat and delivery
i hope this helps,
if you have any questions just drop me a line or give me a call on 01253 607500
Cheers
Chris
Ok thanks Chris thats helped, I think i'll be best off keeping the parts I have together and getting a new set from yourself, to keep it simple.I'll give you a call tomorrow to arrange it......

rgds barry
S1.6 BJD is offline  
Thanks for this post from:
post #50 of 53 (permalink) Old Oct 30th, 2010, 12:08 PM
MINI2 Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: UK
Local Time: 05:55 AM
Posts: 90
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View S1.6 BJD's Classified Ads
 
Hi Chris,

got the eaxhaust at just after 10am Friday, luckily my garage nearby could fit me in staright away so it was all on by mid-day!

Thanks for your advice and excellent service....

Do you have an offer on a JCW brake kit for my car aswell?
rgds Barry
S1.6 BJD is offline  
post #51 of 53 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 12:55 PM
MINI2 Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Local Time: 05:55 AM
Posts: 1
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom
 
R53 JCW exhaust

Dear Mate,

Just recently got a 55 plate cooper s, with everything standard.
Like to start do some simple tuning on the car. To start with the exhaust, fancy a quote for a JCW full system, and air box. I live in Birmingham, could you work out the postage for me as well.

Regards
Louis
louis919 is offline  
post #52 of 53 (permalink) Old Oct 25th, 2011, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
MINI2 Master
 
chris@LloydBlackpool's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sunny Blackpool
Local Time: 05:55 AM
Posts: 759
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male View chris@LloydBlackpool's Thunder Blue & Silver 1st Gen MINI Cooper S JCW GP Profile
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by louis919 View Post
Dear Mate,

Just recently got a 55 plate cooper s, with everything standard.
Like to start do some simple tuning on the car. To start with the exhaust, fancy a quote for a JCW full system, and air box. I live in Birmingham, could you work out the postage for me as well.

Regards
Louis
Hi Louis,
thanks for the enquiry
i can supply the JCW exhaust for 700.00 inc vatand delivery,
the kit includes centre silencer,rear silencer,a pair of chrome JCW trims and a new gasket,
the JCW air filter kit would be 324.00 inc vat

if you have any questions just drop me a line or give me a call on 01253 607500

thanks
Chris
chris@LloydBlackpool is offline  
post #53 of 53 (permalink) Old May 14th, 2012, 11:06 AM
MINI2 Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Preston
Local Time: 05:55 AM
Posts: 15
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom
 
Hi Chris,

Were going to need a new exhaust prior to our MOT in July as the original one is blowing brom a back box. Can you let me know the current price of a JCW system, ours is a 53 plate MCS.

I have been looking at a Milltek system and as i have no warranty anyway i wondered if there is a real reason for spending the extra on the JCW system?

I live in Preston and work on Amy Johnson Way so i pass you every day and can collect no probs.

Cheers, Al
Alic01 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 
Tags: ,


Quick Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome