Special Offer: JCW Exhaust - 1st Gen R53 - Page 4 - MINI Cooper Forum
Go Back   MINI Cooper Forum > Sponsors > Lloyd Blackpool MINI


Lloyd Blackpool MINI
 Visit Lloyd Blackpool MINI! Find Products, Group Buys, Special Offers
Sales - Servicing - Parts

Mini2.com is the premier Mini Cooper Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
  #46 (permalink)  
Old Sep 28th, 2010, 12:35 PM
chris@LloydBlackpool's Avatar
MINI2 Master
Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sunny Blackpool
Posts: 759
Local Time: 11:31 AM
United Kingdom Male View chris@LloydBlackpool's Thunder Blue & Silver 1st Gen MINI Cooper S JCW GP Profile
Quote: Originally Posted by djdshaw (original)
Hi Chris
I have an R53 built August 03 is the JCW exhaust still available as my standard 1 is on the way out if so how much is it now.
Thanks
David

Hi David,
thanks for the enquiry,
the JCW exhaust is available,delivery would be two days
the total would be 625.00 inc vat and delivery
if you wish to order just give me a call on 01253 607500
thanks
Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #47 (permalink)  
Old Oct 25th, 2010, 09:30 AM
MINI2 Regular
Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 90
Local Time: 11:31 AM
United Kingdom Male View S1.6 BJD's Classified Ads
Quote: Originally Posted by chris at woodman bmw (original)
Hi Barry,
Thanks for the enquiry,
sorry for the late reply,had a few days off
the parts you need would be......
18207545127 centre silencer
18100301875 rear silencer (upto 01/04)
18107573865 clamp
82120303295 x2 trims
the centre silencer is the same for all model years and you are correct about the rear silencer,the hangers are at different angles before and after jan 04 build
hope this helps
Thanks
Chris


Dear Chris,

thanks for the info, I too have been away but for a few weeks, just getting back to sort my car out!

To explain the situation, I actually had obtained the post 7/04 exhaust, parts
1810 0395483-01
1810 0301876-01,
together with the matching clamp and trims, so need to decide whether to sell the whole lot and get the correct set, or just get the correct rear silencer
18100301875 and use the other parts I have.
So firstly, will this rear silencer fit the centre silencer 1810 0301876 and the older clamp and trims I have ? i.e.are there any pipe diameter differences or with the trims?

IF it fits how much for the 18100301875 rear silencer (upto 01/04) on its own?

If not how much for the correct kit, part no's as you quoted earlier above?

Thanks
rgds Barry
  #48 (permalink)  
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 05:41 PM
chris@LloydBlackpool's Avatar
MINI2 Master
Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sunny Blackpool
Posts: 759
Local Time: 11:31 AM
United Kingdom Male View chris@LloydBlackpool's Thunder Blue & Silver 1st Gen MINI Cooper S JCW GP Profile
Quote: Originally Posted by S1.6 BJD (original)
Dear Chris,

thanks for the info, I too have been away but for a few weeks, just getting back to sort my car out!

To explain the situation, I actually had obtained the post 7/04 exhaust, parts
1810 0395483-01
1810 0301876-01,
together with the matching clamp and trims, so need to decide whether to sell the whole lot and get the correct set, or just get the correct rear silencer
18100301875 and use the other parts I have.
So firstly, will this rear silencer fit the centre silencer 1810 0301876 and the older clamp and trims I have ? i.e.are there any pipe diameter differences or with the trims?

IF it fits how much for the 18100301875 rear silencer (upto 01/04) on its own?

If not how much for the correct kit, part no's as you quoted earlier above?

Thanks
rgds Barry

Hi Barry,
Thanks for the reply,
The centre silencer (127) for the JCW exhaust is rthe same part number upto and from 2004 so it will fit both rear silencers,the difference between the post and pre 2004 rear JCW silencers is the direction of one of the brackets and the tail pipe trims has a very small difference in the diameter only about 1mm so the trims are slightly different between pre and post 04 models,

if you want just the rear silencer for you pre 04 S that works out at 338.00 inc vat and postage if you decide to order a new pair of JCW trims they would be 92.00 the pair

option 2 an new JCW exhaust system,centre,rear,clamps and trims would be 599.00 inc vat and delivery
i hope this helps,
if you have any questions just drop me a line or give me a call on 01253 607500
Cheers
Chris
  #49 (permalink)  
Old Oct 26th, 2010, 09:33 PM
MINI2 Regular
Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 90
Local Time: 11:31 AM
United Kingdom Male View S1.6 BJD's Classified Ads
Quote: Originally Posted by chris at woodman bmw (original)
Hi Barry,
Thanks for the reply,
The centre silencer (127) for the JCW exhaust is rthe same part number upto and from 2004 so it will fit both rear silencers,the difference between the post and pre 2004 rear JCW silencers is the direction of one of the brackets and the tail pipe trims has a very small difference in the diameter only about 1mm so the trims are slightly different between pre and post 04 models,

if you want just the rear silencer for you pre 04 S that works out at 338.00 inc vat and postage if you decide to order a new pair of JCW trims they would be 92.00 the pair

option 2 an new JCW exhaust system,centre,rear,clamps and trims would be 599.00 inc vat and delivery
i hope this helps,
if you have any questions just drop me a line or give me a call on 01253 607500
Cheers
Chris

Ok thanks Chris thats helped, I think i'll be best off keeping the parts I have together and getting a new set from yourself, to keep it simple.I'll give you a call tomorrow to arrange it......

rgds barry
Thanks for this post from:
  #50 (permalink)  
Old Oct 30th, 2010, 01:08 PM
MINI2 Regular
Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 90
Local Time: 11:31 AM
United Kingdom Male View S1.6 BJD's Classified Ads
Hi Chris,

got the eaxhaust at just after 10am Friday, luckily my garage nearby could fit me in staright away so it was all on by mid-day!

Thanks for your advice and excellent service....

Do you have an offer on a JCW brake kit for my car aswell?
rgds Barry
  #51 (permalink)  
Old Oct 22nd, 2011, 01:55 PM
MINI2 Newbie
Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1
Local Time: 11:31 AM
United Kingdom
R53 JCW exhaust

Dear Mate,

Just recently got a 55 plate cooper s, with everything standard.
Like to start do some simple tuning on the car. To start with the exhaust, fancy a quote for a JCW full system, and air box. I live in Birmingham, could you work out the postage for me as well.

Regards
Louis
  #52 (permalink)  
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 04:43 PM
chris@LloydBlackpool's Avatar
MINI2 Master
Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Sunny Blackpool
Posts: 759
Local Time: 11:31 AM
United Kingdom Male View chris@LloydBlackpool's Thunder Blue & Silver 1st Gen MINI Cooper S JCW GP Profile
Quote: Originally Posted by louis919 (original)
Dear Mate,

Just recently got a 55 plate cooper s, with everything standard.
Like to start do some simple tuning on the car. To start with the exhaust, fancy a quote for a JCW full system, and air box. I live in Birmingham, could you work out the postage for me as well.

Regards
Louis

Hi Louis,
thanks for the enquiry
i can supply the JCW exhaust for 700.00 inc vatand delivery,
the kit includes centre silencer,rear silencer,a pair of chrome JCW trims and a new gasket,
the JCW air filter kit would be 324.00 inc vat

if you have any questions just drop me a line or give me a call on 01253 607500

thanks
Chris
  #53 (permalink)  
Old May 14th, 2012, 12:06 PM
MINI2 Newbie
Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Preston
Posts: 15
Local Time: 11:31 AM
United Kingdom
Hi Chris,

Were going to need a new exhaust prior to our MOT in July as the original one is blowing brom a back box. Can you let me know the current price of a JCW system, ours is a 53 plate MCS.

I have been looking at a Milltek system and as i have no warranty anyway i wondered if there is a real reason for spending the extra on the JCW system?

I live in Preston and work on Amy Johnson Way so i pass you every day and can collect no probs.

Cheers, Al
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 
Tags: ,



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

» Recent Threads
Rear wiper cracked and broken off... what next??
Today 09:12 AM
Last post by The Nun
Today 09:38 AM
1 Replies, 30 Views
Roof bars and Xenon lights
Nov 17th, 2014 10:36 AM
Last post by daveaasmith
Today 07:52 AM
6 Replies, 372 Views
Wanting rid of chrome scoop and mirrors
Nov 18th, 2014 09:54 AM
Last post by daveaasmith
Today 07:48 AM
6 Replies, 404 Views
gtt induction
Nov 18th, 2014 11:24 AM
Last post by rob955triumph
Today 06:38 AM
13 Replies, 473 Views
Transmission failed
Nov 12th, 2014 12:48 PM
Last post by Thegearboxman
Today 04:56 AM
2 Replies, 307 Views
brake lights stuck on?
Oct 27th, 2004 11:47 PM
Last post by Restyle
Yesterday 10:11 PM
105 Replies, 36,616 Views
LA Auto Show Coverage
Yesterday 09:09 PM
Last post by AutoGuide.com
Yesterday 09:09 PM
0 Replies, 117 Views
Cooper s 2003 has issues !!!
Nov 18th, 2014 07:21 PM
Last post by Mini.mjb
Yesterday 08:56 PM
8 Replies, 518 Views
BMC Works Display - Goodwood 2014
Yesterday 08:15 PM
by mab01uk
Last post by mab01uk
Yesterday 08:15 PM
1 Replies, 117 Views
DSC/RUN FLAT light problem due to STEERING ANGLE SENSOR
Nov 21st, 2003 12:22 AM
by Rolandh
Last post by Mickship0412
Yesterday 07:20 PM
10 Replies, 20,831 Views
Decoking? Questions
May 27th, 2014 10:23 PM
Last post by rodhot
Yesterday 07:16 PM
5 Replies, 1,056 Views
Rear Wiper Relay
Yesterday 07:03 PM
by daley99
Last post by daley99
Yesterday 07:03 PM
0 Replies, 97 Views
Heating issues
Nov 19th, 2014 12:54 AM
by TimR66
Last post by Mini.mjb
Yesterday 06:55 PM
6 Replies, 878 Views
Mini R56 Slow Speed Clunk From Rear When Cold
Nov 24th, 2013 03:33 PM
by gaznav
Last post by supafreeza
Yesterday 06:38 PM
1 Replies, 1,110 Views
RS56 Cooper S Power Issues?
Nov 15th, 2014 12:18 PM
Last post by winchcoop
Yesterday 05:45 PM
2 Replies, 282 Views
Mini Countryman Engine Fault Message
Nov 19th, 2014 12:26 AM
Last post by thk138
Yesterday 04:55 PM
2 Replies, 548 Views
Mini troubles :(
Nov 8th, 2014 01:56 PM
Last post by dave_282
Yesterday 03:45 PM
2 Replies, 405 Views
R56 Cooper S Chain Tensioner Death Rattle
Nov 11th, 2014 03:55 PM
Last post by dave_282
Yesterday 02:11 PM
10 Replies, 869 Views
Performance parts
Nov 16th, 2014 02:35 PM
Last post by tnoy66
Yesterday 12:30 PM
2 Replies, 384 Views
» Premium
» Auto Insurance
Wheel & Tire Center

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.1

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:31 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.2