MINI Cooper Forum banner

R50 OBD port reset ABS

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  SeanC 
#1 ·
Anyone recommend a good odb check and clear fault codes reader. I can't seem to get my elm327 working with my iPad or phone and thought about a standalone fault code reader ?

#2 ·
if you want dealer level on over 54000 different cars the autocom cdp + is the best you will ever find you want the silver and black interfaced one, it will do abs dpf regen and replace and delete adaptations body control modules encoding injectors reset additive tank loads of it,,
if its just bmw/mini you want b cables inpa full copy both these cast about same, both can be bought either china or uk ebay,
i got both and the autocom i tend to use all the time unless there is a option i need that b cables or vag com lexia can only do.

#4 ·
a fellow autocom user bloody good innit, i have scanned and worked on stuff to bmw mercedes rollsroyce lambo's and absolutely lives up to its rep, without using its real name of course lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.