Hi ladies and gents
New to the forum and a new owner of a clubman for just over 24 hours now
Bought a pepper white Clubman S. 2010 model with 32k on the clock.
It has pretty much everything on it except the snazzy built in sat nav.
Couple of questions as the car needs a bit of work to get it perfect
1) wheres the best place to get front and rear brake discs and pads from. Should I stick with OEM or upgrade???? The discs on mine look like they have had a lot of wear in 32k miles. They deco need replacing soon
2) I need new tyres. Im looking at conti s 205/45 R17. NOT RUN FLAT. Anyone got any other preference???
3) Any one know anyone with a good reputation in refurbing the mini split rim alloys. Some curbing marks and some corrosion to sort. Manchester area preferably.
4) has anyone had any issues with the rear door seal/rear doors rusting. The drivers side door on my clubman appears to be rusting right near the middle. Essentially where the two doors meet. It appears the rubber may be the cause. The paint looks rubbed away and in turn it has rusted. Weird to be honest. Wish I had saw this prior to buying it. Would have chipped him down a bit more.
5) Anyone come up with a sat nag mounting solution which looks smart and doesn't see me parting with the best part of £260?????
If I have broken any forum etiquette then please ket me know. Im kinda new to the whole forum thing.
My previous car was a toyota aygo............not the greatest car for getting excited about in a forum to be fair.
all the best