MINI Cooper Forum banner

Countryman Bike Rack/Carrier

6K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  SuePB 
#1 ·
I have posted in the for sale section but can only seem to post pics not any text :serious:

Mini Countryman now sold so we have the Official Mini bike rack/carrier for sale. I understand it is actually manufactured by Thule for Mini. It fits into the towing eye ports in the rear bumper and as you can see from the images it has full working electrics that simply plug in underneath which is pre-installed on all countryman's as far as I know...

Cost nearly £500 from Mini, really solid and very secure, also tilts out of the way for access to the rear of the car, we found that particularly useful.

I can look into courier costs or it can be collected from Northampton.

PM me with any Questions...

Jason

See less See more
#13 ·
Hi, can anyone help me please? I'm in the process of buying a 2010 Countryman and was wondering whether the bike rack prep was standard or not. it seems standard on the current model of Countryman from what i can tell, but not sure about the original Countryman. If it is, does anyone have one for sale?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.