MINI Cooper Forum banner

Cooper D Issue

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  SeanC 
#1 ·
Hi all, I've had my Cooper D just over a year now, only just now I'm getting round to mentioning this.

When 'rolling' the windows up (switch held in) when the widow is closed and switch let go the window jumps down about an inch and it takes a few goes to get it to stay up. Any ideas? This only happens on the front windows.

Also the DAB radio, when my key is used in the car every time I get in I have 'no signal' displayed and have to select a station to listen to the radio. When using the wife's key she jumps in and the radio goes onto the last listened to station with out having to select.

These are to me, very minor issues, they don't affect the car in its everyday usage... just a bit of a nuisance!

Any help much appreciated!

#3 ·
Re the radio, the station presets and other settings are remembered against each key. Have you stored any presets for DAB? My wife had this initially until she stored stations when using the car with 'her' key and it remembered them.

#4 ·
Re the window try resetting them by putting them down then hold the down button for 10 seconds or more then put the window fully up and hold the up button for 10 or more seconds. This is supposed to reset them and has worked for me after I rebuilt my entire electric window system in my 2009 Cooper just a few days ago.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.