MINI Cooper Forum banner

I've come back to MINI - This time a JCW Coupe

6K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Tigercub 
#1 ·
It was nearly 10 years ago that I joined MINI2 when the new MINI craze was just beginning.

I have some fantastic memories of the meets and runs we went along to. I met my now best mate Ollie at one of the Cotswolds runs. He later introduced me to to his friend Olivia who is now my wife!

I hope that some of the original members still use this site, Paul, Aiden - SoggyCornflakes - Dora with Apple, Harpo, Mikey, Sooperman, Scooperman to name a few!

I haven't owned a MINI for a couple of years now since starting a family but this last week I came across a very special car at MINI Park Lane in London and I have now taken delivery of it - It's a White Silver JCW Coupe with a red roof and so far I can't find anything that it hasn't got. It was owned by BMW press so I have found some photos of it in nice locations.

This is now my 5th MINI and the first JCW I have owned. It's going to take some time to get bored of this one!

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.