This weekend! MSV information:
All Car Clubs that wish to go on circuit for the parade laps on Saturday and Sunday lunchtime will need to sign on and receive a wristband before going on circuit.
Once you have parked in your designated Car Club Stand, please make your way to the signing on booth and sign on.
If you are taking part in the parade laps on both Saturday and Sunday you will only be required to sign on once. However, please make sure you keep your wristband on.
All participants taking part in the Parade Laps will need to adhere to the following:
1. All drivers must be in possession of a FULL and valid Driving Licence. You will be required to present this when you sign on.
2. All drivers AND passengers must sign-on and receive a wrist band
3. There is to be NO overtaking unless a car is pulling off circuit and no “hanging back” to create an excessive gap
4. Passengers may be carried within the accommodation provided by the vehicle manufacturer. No passengers under the age of 14 are allowed. All passengers must sign-on and receive a wrist band
5. The parade will be led by a control car, and at no times will any car exceed 50 mph