Hello everyone , I'm new to your forums and i have some quick questions so bare with me here
Before asking , yes I did some searching but I feel my questions yielded me to go ahead and register here because I didn't get all my answers in my search , I'll try to make this as neat and easy as possible
My fiance is pregnant and we have a child on the way
My problem is I currently drive a Chrysler crossfire , which is a two seat coupe
Meaning no room for the future baby.
So I'm looking at a new car , I've already done searching on other 4 seated cars that I enjoy
Those being : Mercedes-Benz c230k sport ,Audi a4/s4 b6 generation, Mazda rx8 and now I'm here asking you guys about the mini
One thing I miss is boost (before the Chrysler I had a 2003 vw gti) and i know the mini has it so here are my questions
1. How much space in the rear ? Good enough for a growing baby?
(I do plan on owning the car for several years)
2. How is the average fuel Eco on 89+ fuel ?
3. How pricey is your insurance?
4. I'm still somewhat young and want a relatively quick car , so how many mods out there
Are there for the mini?
5. What's the difference between an r56 and r53 ?
6. Which is proven more or less reliable the turbo models or supercharged models
And which of those is quickest with or without the average bolt on mods ?
Thank you guys in advance for your responses I have about 7months before I'm a dad
And the next car I purchase will be a big decision for me
Thank you again