To celebrate the 55th anniversary of the Mini, Mini Spares are building a one-off Mini in just 3 days at the IMM.
This car will not only be like new but it will be better than new.
The ‘BETTER THAN NEW’ Classic Mini will be fitted with top specification parts:
• NEW British Motor Heritage body shell
• NEW British Motor Heritage subframes
• NEW Mini Spares 1380cc engine by Bill Richards
• NEW Mini Spares 4-speed close ratio gearbox
• NEW Mini Spares large valve cylinder head
• NEW Mini Spares Rose Petal 10” alloy wheels and ‘S’ Brakes
• NEW Yokohama A008 tyres
• NEW Newton Commercial complete interior re-trim Mini Spares Article - Body shell has arrived for Mini Build at IMM in August