MINI Cooper Forum banner

New England Off Topic and Banter as Most Brilliantly Proposed by Cape Cod MINI

1M views 25K replies 158 participants last post by  jwardell 
#1 · (Edited)
Fools, Tools, and Poltroons...

Can we have our own Off Topic and Banter thread here in our New England home forum?
We get off track a lot and have so much fun. BUT, threads like MOT may suffer new membership as they become our own personal playground. Maybe we could give it a go? Comments, recommendations, an outright no way?

Oh, of course it wouldn't violate any mini2 rules of conduct. It would contain material that wouldn't be any more risque or hazardous than we currrently mix into our witty and insightful commentaries, retorts and reparte.

#10 ·
Yeah I'm sick of snow too,But hey UPPTICK the BRG sure shows well in the snow huh.Ilike that siggy of yours :cool:

Our own OT/B thread...why not..I do agree with CCM.The MOT thread is really alot to keep up with.We're planning on attending but i haven't posted there yet as i donwanna get lost in the sauce :eek: .No not the Guinness,Tick ;) GMINI0,that is a good idea with the RDR II,putting all new info in first post.
An OT/B section would allow for several different threads...So I vote AYE :D ;)

done now :)

#16 ·
COOL!! We're off and running:cool:
BTW, snow? What snow. 40+ degrees here today. There was actually a small fly hatch outside a house I was working on today in Sandwich. Warm enuff for a t-shirt.

I would like to take this opportunity to announce the First Annual Cape Cod MINI Chrimbo Extravaganza Competition. It is open to qualifying members of this regional OT & B forum only. Grand and only prize will be hand picked by me at the CC Potato Chip factory. A fine selection of Cape Cod Potato Chip products that will surely make you the envy of your freinds and neighbors will be shipped to your home.
Competition opens immediately and ends Monday, December 22 at 5 p.m.

Official RULEs:
A. Pick a number from 1 to 100
B. Post your number on this thread.
C. Look at all the numbers entered so you don't duplicate, please!!!
D. You can only enter once.
E. I'll contact the winner for mailing info.
F. I will generate a winning number by pulling it from a vessel of my choosing at 6 p.m. on 12/22.
G. Yes, it includes NY:)

Good luck to all:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.