Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: fools & tools proof
Local Time: 07:40 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Johnny Dangerously's NY/NE Dawn Patrol: Open 12-6am.
So, based on my calculations, there are enough of us early risers or insoMINIacs to justify a new thread. Plus, our beloved moderator, GMINI, is a natural for charter membership.
My thread, my rules! However, my technical ineptitude does not threaten censorship but please try your best. It'll work better this way. I say so.
All are welcome. Requirements are few but there are just some basic guidelines:
* You must be thickskinned and willing to give and take the warped sense of humor so often seen on mini2. On the other hand, meanspritedness is prohibited as is blatant offensive behavior.
* You may post only between the hours of midnight and 6 AM, your local time as noted by mini2 or your own Big Ben.
* Topics are open EXCEPT there will be no discussions of computers or related technologies. This includes software, connectivity, shopping decisions, etc. Discussions re photograhy are OK as long as they do not sound like technological chatter. Keep it to the pictures please.
* Links are discouraged, thumbnails welcome. It's early. Further, if you must post a link, please make sure it is a STILL image that does NOT require sound to be comprehended. Thus, no movies, streaming whatevers. The audio prohibition reasoning should be obvious, the restriction to stills more for early morning ease than my notorious dial-up speed although ............
*Oh and please do not link to other mini2 threads, just mention their titles and leave it to us to get there. Overuse of the Back key is tiring.
* Have fun. Be insightful. Reveal yourselves (don't go where I think you are going, JB). Don't be overly cryptic or critical. And yes, I realize I am starting this thread way past the end time of it. Let this be the last time the rule is broken.
Let the games begin. Other guidelines will be considered if you post them.
Lawdy, Lawdy, the Cross I bear.
Last edited by GMINI; Jan 5th, 2005 at 01:57 PM.
Reason: Local Local Local