MINI Cooper Forum banner

Your favourite MINI photo.................

707K views 3K replies 772 participants last post by  Benny Mestdagh 
#1 ·
Paul will probably kill me for this, but anyway.....:(

I know most of you have your personal Galleries, but there must be one photo that is your all time favourite MINI photo. There are some fantastic photo's kicking about around the forum, but a lot of people miss them as sometimes they are posted in the most obscure threads. :rolleyes:

Here's mine to start things rolling........

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
12000rpm said:
ooh how do i upload images from my computer? when i click on insert image, a text box appears saying "http:"

thx
The easiest way is to click on the "browse" button at the bottom of the reply page. Just note there are size limits. Make sure it's no wider than 550 and doesnt exceed 102400 bytes.

:)

#9 ·
Fave pic.....

No prizes for guessing that my favourite pic would be one of myself.

Basil, on your first pic above? Where IS that road???? I want to drive it sometime. It looks amazing!!

Edit: Wow, just passed the 100 posts mark...not quite in smiffy or Basil's league, but getting there......:rolleyes:

#10 ·
Re: Fave pic.....

Ciaran Darcy said:
No prizes for guessing that my favourite pic would be one of myself.

Try and concentrate on the moment Ciaran..... MINI pictures !!!, NOT Ciaran pictures :rolleyes: :)

As for the road, well I earlier considered they were in Germany, but based on when they (the phto's) became available (not I think officially public I might add) and the video available from the Portugal Launch, I would suspect it's in Portugal somewhere.

I've no doubt Paul would know. ( ? )

And congratulations on your 100+ posts, one or two of them may have been quite useful....... ha ha ha.

Mind you, I can't talk in that regard. :rolleyes:

:D

#18 ·
Re: Re: Fave pic.....

Basil said:

Try and concentrate on the moment Ciaran..... MINI pictures !!!, NOT Ciaran pictures :rolleyes: :)

...I'm TRYING, I'm TRYING...but it's hard to be humble...

....one or two of them may have been quite useful....... ha ha ha.

:D
eh, 1 or 2????? I think you're being far too gracious Mr.B :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.