MINI Cooper Forum

MINI Cooper Forum (
-   Welcome New Members (
-   -   Newbie Mini Owner (

Lloyd Barnes Jan 21st, 2013 04:44 PM

Newbie Mini Owner
Hello all,

Just bought myself a 2003 MINI Cooper, blue (what's the darker blue called??) with white roof and some Cooper S alloys. I confess I only bought it as I needed a reasonably priced car to use to soak up some of my work miles but its already worming its way into my heart with its cheeky looks and fun drive! :)

The wife has named it Myrtle, is eyeing it up constantly and has started talking about buying things for it.. :(. She's got no hope... Myrtle.... I mean the MINI is all mine! :D

Most stuff seems to work, needs a sidelight bulb and the CD changer just whirs defiantly at me when I poke it so I guess I'll need a new one of those. I'll be doing a lot of miles in it so thank you in advance as ill be asking lots of questions when I break it :)

I'm a car nut (on my second replica AC Cobra build) so am happy to attack the MINI with spanners when it breaks.... Hopefully not too often.

Lloyd Barnes Jan 21st, 2013 08:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Have figured out how to attach pics so..... here's Myrtle!

Caveman Jan 21st, 2013 08:26 PM

Welcome ...
The color of your MINI is called Indi Blue.

JOHNNYBLADE Jan 29th, 2013 06:10 PM

Nice looking car!!