MINI Cooper Forum banner

Hi all!

560 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Mini_drive 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm Sylvia, and I am the owner of a new 2014 Countryman S. This is my 4th day owning it. This is my first Mini. Actually it's my first brand new car ever (and I'm > 40)! I traded in an SUV crossover that had a lot more features, so it is an adjustment for me. I didn't want to pay the extra $$$ to get it comparable. But I'm discovering new things everyday. I don't have a full pic yet, just a backview with my license plate that I posted on FB to show my family. I can't wait to find tips and tricks in these forums.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Morning, im Mike. Saw your posting and wanted to say I'm sure you will love your Mini. I sold my F150 Lariat pick up when gas prices were really high (there not alot better now:smile:) I purchased a 2009 Mini hardtop. I fell in love, MPG, Handling, Braking and looks were great. Now I've traded in that MIni for a 2014 Countryman S All-4. Built it on line. The order just got placed in the UK at the plant to start building it. Quiet excited. I live in NNJ and was a little upset getting stuck in the snow at times. Was time to go bigger. Glad your happy with your Mini. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.