MINI Cooper Forum banner

Parrot Kit and MFSW

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Nik87 
#1 ·
Right I've done a quick search and not found the specific answer I'm looking for so hoping you knowledgeable lot can help;

I've been offered a Parrot MKi9000 Kit, but before buying wanted to know a couple of things......

1) I have the MFSW so want the intergration as well. Does this mean I just have to purchase the MFSW adaptor from NewMINIStuff or is there anything additional that he provides in the Parrot Kit in order to get the full intergration that aquiring the kit elsewhere doesn't?

2) Where is the connection to allow you to connect your iPhone/USB device to the kit, is it on the controller or......? And how good is the intergration, I would be ideally be mounting an Iphone 5 with the no holes mount by the storage compartment attached to a Brodit cradle with charging access hole so just wondering how it would connect to the Parrot kit from there?

If it wern't for the fact that this kit wasn't offered to me so cheap then I would definately be buying everything of NewMINIStuff directly as I've heard great things, but everything comes down to budget :)

Many Thanks in advance
Nik

See less See more
#2 ·
.................I would also like to know and if possible see where people have previosuly hid their wires when using the mount near steering wheel and also the glove box mount. I don't want to take the dash apart (as dash's never seem to go back properly with me!!) but do want to make it as seamless as I can with a bit of ease.

Thanks again

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.