post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 2014, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 04:05 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom

R56 cooper no indicators no lights

Hi guys really am having a nightmare with this little piece of turd.......been having idle misfire issues goin on a month now ,anyway i changed the ECU/DME/ews/cas key unit from another car to test the ecu made no difference to the idle....now when i have replaced my existing ECU and components i have no indicators,no headlights......the headlights only turn on when the engine is started without any input from the switch and cannot be turned off until the car is shut off.....madness.........do i need to reset something or is this another dammfault...... : angry::a ngry:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2014, 11:09 AM
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 04:05 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

United Kingdom Male

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawea View Post
Hi guys really am having a nightmare with this little piece of turd.......been having idle misfire issues goin on a month now ,anyway i changed the ECU/DME/ews/cas key unit from another car to test the ecu made no difference to the idle....now when i have replaced my existing ECU and components i have no indicators,no headlights......the headlights only turn on when the engine is started without any input from the switch and cannot be turned off until the car is shut off.....madness.........do i need to reset something or is this another dammfault...... : angry::a ngry:
sorry to hear you are having so many problems
hopefully this doesn't sound too stupid, but could it be a blown fuse for the lights?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply