MINI Cooper Forum banner

High Centered My R56

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  qwiksilver 
#1 ·
Argh! I entered a driveway too fast (the guy on my rear bumper intimidated me). I felt the car high center going into the grocery store parking lot. I felt it pretty clearly scrape the underside. Anything under there I need to check? I've struck it a couple of times under there, but not like today.

I own a 2013 Hardtop.

Thanks.

#3 ·
Thanks. I need to find a floor jack and take a look farther back. I am certain I scraped the underside behind the front wheels. I hate trying to make a right into a steep driveway with some idiot right on my rear bumper. I don't get to choose my speed to make the turn.

#6 ·
Hahaha. I sold the Jeep for the Mini. I'm still used to having a vehicle so tall you can camp under it. I still check parking garages for 6'8" or more clearance
and forget to worry about steep driveways. I'll still have to find a floor jack and get under the Mini to check it. I don't think I punched a hole in my exhaust since I haven't noticed a change in the way the Mini sings.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.