2009 cooper base vs 2011 cooper S - MINI Cooper Forum

Second Generation MINI Convertible MINI Convertible (MINI Cabrio) 2009 - Present

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Feb 14th, 2017, 07:02 PM Thread Starter
MINI2 Newbie

Local Time: 10:55 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Smile 2009 cooper base vs 2011 cooper S

Hello,

I currently looking to buy a car from 2 private sellers, 2009 cooper base_30,000 miles vs. 2011 cooper S_63,000 miles. They are both white with brown leather seats which I specifically adore. They are asking similar price range, though the cooper base is asking too much based on KBB standard. I prefer the classic look of the cooper base than the sporty look of cooper S. The Turbo speed isnít an important factor for me.
Could you pls share your insight about these two cars and despite my personal preference what would be a better purchase between them?

Thank you

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Feb 14th, 2017, 09:14 PM
MINI2 Master

Local Time: 11:55 PM
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 830 Post(s)

United Kingdom

Without wishing to offend, neither, the generation 2 petrol's are piles of shyte. If you want a strong car then your best bet is a facelift Cooper or S from 2004-2006 (Generation 1) or if you prefer the shape and looks of the Generation 2 then I'd be looking at a diesel if you don't mind paying the £20 road tax (if your in the UK)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the MINI Cooper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.