MINI Cooper Forum banner

What type of person drives a MCS

14K views 91 replies 65 participants last post by  DD3 
#1 ·
What type of person drives a cooper S?

Just think it would be intresting to see what people do for a living and the age range of people that drive the car.

Me: DJ, 26, Male, Blackpool

Sorry if this has been done before.

And I promice I don't work for Mini doing market research:p

#7 ·
Systems Administrator, 29, Male, Worcestershire.

I wouldnt say its classless. Its too expensive to be classless. Even the used prices are quite high in comparison to average cars. The original mini was classless because even new it was cheap and attainable by most people. Even more so once on the used market.

#8 ·
If you were to ask this question based just on the surrey area I think you would find that most are housewives toys.

I drive between Epsom and Coulson via kingswood each day and pass so many MCS's I lose count. rarely do I see a bloke or young girl in them.

A shame really as I think the MCS should be used for more than just popping to the coffee shop when the huband goes off to work. Wind it up and it is a real little street demon.

Personally I am a Contracts Manager for a construction firm aged 34. I use it to tear up through the little lanes between my workplace and home.

#73 ·
If you were to ask this question based just on the surrey area I think you would find that most are housewives toys.

I drive between Epsom and Coulson via kingswood each day and pass so many MCS's I lose count. rarely do I see a bloke or young girl in them.

A shame really as I think the MCS should be used for more than just popping to the coffee shop when the huband goes off to work. Wind it up and it is a real little street demon.

Personally I am a Contracts Manager for a construction firm aged 34. I use it to tear up through the little lanes between my workplace and home.
Depends what part of Surrey you live in! The Mummies all drive 4x4's round my way :rolleyes:

Well till they get hit with the 'Green' tax anyway......

Me. Male, 45 Office Spod.

#12 ·
Been a DJ I don't relay need a car in the day so the Mrs will be taking it to work, Having one nice car rather than two has saved us a load of cash, so we have had the one car we want the most..... a MCS with all the toys.

Still need to find a cheep runabout, and I do mean cheep.

My sole use of the car will be for FUN FUN FUN!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.