MINI Cooper Forum banner

New MINI Cooper S Owners Roll Call.....

243K views 726 replies 306 participants last post by  dsheldrick 
#1 ·
Another roll call thread...

All the lucky people who've already got their hands on your new MINI Cooper S, please say hello, tell us about your new car, and if you're feeling generous post some pics and driving impressions for the rest of us!

:)

#128 ·
Love the wheels and the whole overall look of the car. Thats one sinister looking MINI! That must be lowered suspension?
Congrats to everyone who has taken delivery, honestly i'm friggin jealous!
Ordered mine on the 24/11 and shall be getting it mid to late March. I am apparently the first Australian customer delivery!!! The 56 doesn't get to showrooms here until late Feb i believe.
I would love to see pics of somebodies DS/W CS, as thats what i'm waiting for!
Waiting impatiently.

#129 ·
The best looking R56 I have seen to date ... wasn't keen at all on the new look Mini until I saw your pics!

Love the wheels!

I too would be most interested to know what suspension setup you have, it kinda retains the low squat look of the old model that I love so much.

Or maybe it is just the colour/ wheel combination that gives this effect?

Either way, superb, congratulations!

#152 ·
Where have u been today ? anywhere nice or have u just been crusing up and down the prom all day ?
Not very far to honist, but stil great fun. Cant wait till its run in..... but I will, I must resist temtation.

Ive also noticed it has to be very bright for the auto lights to turn off, any one else found this? I have tried changing the settings but still seem to stay on.

#153 ·
First BRG R56 MCS ??

Took delivery of my R56 MCS in BRG yesterday - VERY happy with it!! :D

I am especially pleased with the interior. Let me know what you all think!;)

Cheers

Jim

Attachments

#157 ·
Thats good news, the auto wipers on my 05 Cooper are good, but often need a friendly nudge to do what you want. The lights are great and so is the mirror, plus I could never have a car without a heated windscreen, makes so much difference on those cold starts.

#158 ·
Was I dreaming or did I read somewhere in all the Mini bumph the sentence ' Rear view dimming mirror does not work when car is in reverse' ....:puzzled: .....Why bother even pointing that out... come on Mini get a grip ....and get my car built. Read today a few of you chaps went on the factory tour and saw some Dark Silvers being built .... Hope ones mine... :)