MINI Cooper Forum banner

Chilli Red Roll Call

41K views 263 replies 56 participants last post by  jj10 
#1 ·
Hi can't wait to get our new MCS in May just trying to find out how many other's on Mini2 have got or ordered Chilli Red Cooper or MCS and what spec's pitures would be great can we beat the laser Blue thread, as soon as get my car with get the pic's. Let's see all these nice Chilli Red cars thanks Derek:red:

Ps Heritage one the day but Laser Blue was very close

#19 ·
Cheers Rocky - I think they look really good too - I had them on my R50 but they never looked as good as the R56 ones. The MINI logo on the glass is a nice touch and they seem to sit better on the front. The old ones rusted really quickly too (doesn't help that I live on the seafront). So far the new ones seem ok.

#28 ·
Cheers DerekH.

Am on 750 miles now and only problem I have is a small rattle from inside one of the airvents on the dash. Its not there all the time and is fairly quiet (can't hear it with the radio/stereo on). Am going to get the car run in before I take it back to the dealer's for a fix - wait and see if anything else develops. Other than that the car is great! A totally different drive from my 2002 MCS but just as good in a different way. The power of the new engine (and the fuel economy) is far superior to the supercharged engine, although as you've probably read on here, it doesn't sound as good. Overall, am thrilled with the new car and I'm sure you will be with yours.

What spec are you having?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.